Wednesday, September 08, 2010

No results...

Had the interview, but I'm kinda thinking it didn't go so well.  I started out strong, but the interview was on the phone so I found my mind drifting after about 20 minutes.  Its hard to focus on someones voice when you can't see their face, so I found myself playing with the radio stations alot.  Maybe they didn't notice.

I felt after the first couple of minutes that they were looking for somebody who studies Lean Six or something brainiac.  Example, Given a situation where you might not particularly agree with a decision, but understanding that as a service provider we are obligated to provide solutions, how would you work around the deficiencies to complete the project, and give specific examples of when and how you accomplished it.  Yeah, all that in one sentence.  At least it was more coherent than my answer.  I wanted to reach through the phone and choke the guy, yell in his face that I have never failed to complete a project.  But I think I came up with some lame ass answer and left it at that.  It didn't go much better after that. 

Its freaking only Wednesday??  I'll just continue to download tunes on Limewire.  Isn't that legal yet? 

No comments: