Thursday, September 09, 2010

Nothing

I thing this company that I interviewed for is, well, I hate interviews.  I can probably count on both hands how many interviews I have gone on in my lifetime, since this is only the 5th Job I have ever had.  Still, I know why people hate interviews so much.  If they only asked the questions I would have asked, things would be good..

Sir, do you enjoy working?  Yes I do.

Do you like getting paid?  Yes I do.

Will you steal from us?  No I won't.

Your hired!

Simple stuff like that.  Get your answer before you walk out the door.  Yes, your good, we like you.  No, you suck, you should never have been allowed into the building.

OK if they don't call tomorrow, Im calling them.  Either way I don't want to go into another weekend trying to decide if I want to go to work on Monday..

No comments: