Thursday, September 02, 2010

Big day tomorrow?

Well it could be.  I got an interview with Lockheed Martin for a position as the Deputy Regional Manager for the Non-Government Services Contract.  Could be good, Im actually pretty excited.  When I first got the job as a contractor for the Navy, I worked with LM setting up their training for the same contract, so I know most of  the people and did alot of the work already.  Guess we will see how it goes. 

Things are still about as bad as they were a week or so ago.  Haven't heard from the courts, but I know they got the motions.  Haven't heard from the bill collectors, but I know they got at least a partial payment..lol.  They haven't turned the lights off yet so at least thats getting paid.  The truck is about to crap out, if I don't get new tires soon I think its just gonna stop working completely.  I guess its a good reason to take the bus.

No comments: