Monday, September 27, 2010

Just browsing...

Jeez its hot.  It hasn't been this hot in a year of so, since I think when we moved into this condo.  I really wonder why we moved in here knowing that there wasn't A/C. 

Well we got ID thieved again. Sucks.  Good thing I surf the bank so often, I think the guy was taking the money while we were on the phone with the bank.  I am pretty sure it wasn't random either.  1 time, thats random, but 2 times, our card info is out there someplace.  I'm just lucky that we are broke, so there wasn't to much to take.  Maybe thats the upside of being on the downside of this economy. 

We actually had dinner at the table today.  Kinda liked that.  I miss that alot, I remember when I lived in Corona we used to have dinner at the table almost every night.  Its one of those things, I suppose, that you look back on as family time.  Well, we discussed doing it more often, but I suppose it all comes from just being in the house all at the same time.  That doesn't happen to often.  Kids are getting to old to fast.

Its way to hot to write, so I'll catch up later...

No comments: